Coral Rx - Coral Anti-Bacterial Treatment - Blue Life USA
Coral Rx is used in the treatment and prevention of bacterial diseases that can be associated with fresh cut or injured corals.
- Anti-bacterial treatment for corals
- Ideal for freshly cut coral frags
- Safe for all coral types
- Reef Safe
- Does not harm denitrifying bacteria
- Treats 400 gallons (1514 liters)
- 1 level scoop per 10 gallons of aquarium volume
- It is higly recommended that all corals be treated in some form of quarantine system and that the maximum contact time with Coral Rx be allowed, avoiding resistance to build up.
- During dosing, it is recommended flow be increased during treatment, however it is important to avoid flow directly aimed at corals.
- With passive water flow, it is advised to lower light intensity if possible, but it is not absolutely necessary.
- Begin dosing mix by removing 1 cup of water from your aquarium and mix with 1 level scoop of Coral Rx for every 10 gallons (37.9 liters) of true water volume in your aquarium.
- Dissolve thoroughly and pour solution into the aquarium.
- Discontinue the use of carbon, and ozone during the treatment period.
- Do not dose in the evenings when lighting is turned off.
- After desired results are visible, perform a 25% water change and resume the use of mechanical filtration.
- If symptoms persist repeat dosage again.
- Note: Also it is important to perform a 25% water change after every dose. In case of accidental tank overdose, the medication can be removed using Coral Rx.