HYDROS Water Level Sensor for the Hydros Aquarium Controller line from CoralVue
The HYDROS Water Level Sensor can be used in a multitude of ways. Here are just a few ideas:
- Set one up as a high-level sensor and another as a low-level sensor as part of a dual-sensor ATO system
- Place one in each of your dosing containers so that you can be alerted when they need to be refilled
- Place a couple in an ATO reservoir: one to alert your HYDROS when to refill and the other to prevent your reservoir from overflowing
- Keep your equipment from running dry by having HYDROS cut power to an outlet when the sensor is triggered
- Use as high level or low level sensor
- No moving parts
- Magnetic attachment
- Easy to place, easy to move, and easy to clean
- Ultra compact size with endless placement possibilities
- Operates in daylight and total darkness
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Uses a GX12 aviation-style connector so the Control 2 and Control 4 maintain their IP65-rating (dust-tight and protected from water spray at any angle).
- Powered, monitored, and controlled by plugging into a Sense Port on the HYDROS Controller 2, Controller 4, or the Controller XS. No additional power cord is required.
- Manufactured by AutoAqua, creators of the Smart ATO Micro and an official HYDROS Technology Partner